Monday, January 31, 2011

There's a new plumber in town...

Guess who just installed a new faucet in the kitchen sink. Can you guess? Me! That's who!
Yes, this is a really big deal.
It is a really big deal because I just learned a new life skill and did something useful for my mother.
It took me a really long time to get it done; I'm sure my mom could have done it in less than half the time it took me, but hey, it was my first try.
I learned how to use a plumber's wrench and how to use thread tape and I did it all by myself!
I'm pretty proud of myself, in case you couldn't tell. I'm happy that I have learned how to do something useful and that someday when I am married and the faucet on my kitchen sink needs to be replaced I won't have to bother my husband about it. I can do it by myself! Although, if he volunteers...I'm not gonna say no.

And now I am going to go make a sandwich. All this plumbing made me hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment